Protect your employees and visitors with infection prevention services
High-touch outdoor surfaces can harbor infectious viruses and other pathogens, especially during warm weather unless appropriate mitigation steps are taken. Maintaining site cleanliness with preventive disinfectant treatments can help reduce the risk of infection outbreaks and illness transmission to your residents, tenants, guests, employees and site visitors.
Woodland’s Site Sanitization Services include:
- Sanitizing hard surfaces and high-touch areas with a non-corrosive EPA disinfectant for emerging pathogens that is safe for your landscape and hardscape materials
- Applications performed by properly certified and trained company personnel to ensure that safe, effective treatment protocols are followed
- Flexible application schedules to make sure your site is fresh and disinfected at the optimal time for your users and guests
Site sanitization provides protection and peace of mind
Woodland Environment is well-positioned to help you maintain site cleanliness and apply preventive disinfectant treatments with existing equipment and staff.
- The precision application equipment we use to mix and apply brine for de-icing and snow pre-treatments has been redeployed for disinfectant applications.
- Woodland staff are certified and trained to safely handle landscape pesticide applications. The EPA-approved disinfectant cleaners that kill pathogens are overseen by the same or sister regulatory agencies.
- Crews are available seven days per week with flexible work hours to accommodate the activities on your site.
- As landscape professionals, we thoroughly understand how to care for and protect your landscape plants, site furnishings and hardscapes. Woodland’s disinfectant applications are non-corrosive and safe for plants and people.
Protect your employees and site visitors with Site Sanitization Services. Call Woodland today at 614.354.0768 to discuss customized disinfection services for your site.
Effective non-corrosive disinfectants can be applied to high-touch surfaces, including:
- Bike racks
- Dumpster enclosures
- Light bollards
- Community mailboxes
- Patio and pool furniture
- Outdoor grills
- Playground equipment
- Exercise equipment
- Dog waste stations