Woodland’s grounds management services start with a clear understanding of your desired outcomes. Based on those goals, an efficient work plan is established that will cost-effectively provide the maximum beauty, impact, and horticultural health benefits within your budget.
Technical Proficiency, Exceptional Care
Exceptional results require mastery of both the art and science of landscape care. Woodland’s ground management services are rooted in technical proficiency, in-depth horticultural knowledge, and experience managing some of the most complex and valuable landscapes in the country.
A Highly Skilled, Knowledgeable Team
Woodland’s ability to structure the right-sized crew with the proper horticultural expertise and equipment means we are ideally suited to ensuring that your highly-valued landscape receives the attention it needs to flourish within your budget.
Commercial Grounds Management Services
- Turf fertilization and weed control
- Plant health care
- Irrigation startup, winterization, repair and inspections
- Spring, summer, fall and winter floral displays
- Perennial care
- Spring and fall cleanup
- Bed edging and mulching
- Leaf removal
- Tree and shrub pruning, installation and replacement
- Design and installation of enhancements
- Seed and sod installation and replacement
- Parking lot and roadway snow plowing and de-icing applications
- Sidewalk shoveling and de-icing applications
Call Woodland today at 614.354.0768 to discuss master-planned maintenance for your office, retail, hospitality, commercial or residential facility.